We are sure you know that the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is happening. If you didn’t, surprise! This sale is one of the biggest sales of the year and the one we always look forward to. While we are sure you are completely capable of navigating through the Nordstrom website on your own, we still wanted to help out. That’s what friends are for, right? We have spent more hours than we care to currently admit going through the entire sale and wanted to put those hours to good use.
One quick note, this sale is for fall and winter items! It may be hard to think of the cooler months while it is 90 degrees outside, but you can thank us later. The deals are great and the pieces they picked for the sale this year are worth every penny. Don’t see your size? Don’t worry! They typically restock throughout the sale so be sure to check back every so often on those you can’t live without.
*Note, anyone with a Nordstrom credit card can shop now! The sale is open for everyone July 21-August 6th. If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can still shop and add pieces to your Wish List. Once the sale opens you can send your wish list to check out and viola!
Let’s start with our weakness: Sweaters.
- This rib knit cardigan is a steal for $32 and it comes in three different colors!
- Stephanie’s pick is the layered ruffled sleeve cardigan and it comes in a gorgeous lilac color.
- This cashmere cardigan is an investment, but totally worth it! This piece is great to have in your closet. It will forever be in style and always looks chic. (PS: Here is a similar version for under $80!)
- In love with this waffle vest! It can be worn solo or as a great layering piece and comes in four different colors.
- This cozy belle sleeve top is a must have! It comes in six different colors and is under $40.
Coats/ Jackets/ Vests
- This suede moto jacket is a must! It is the perfect transitional piece and for the price you can’t beat it. We are guessing this piece will sell out fast!
- If you purchase anything from this sale, let it be this (faux) leather jacket. It was one of our favorite purchases from last year, but this year’s version has gold hardware. Yes, please! It is also a total steal for $65.
- How cute is this peplum jacket?
- This faux fur coat is a great purchase! It is under $100 and comes in two different colors.
- Best coat ever. Courtney purchased this coat last year and it is a forever favorite. It is the perfect wrap coat!
- We both have this leopard blazer in our shopping cart!
- Courtney has been looking for the perfect ripped denim jacket and this floral one fits the part.
- This belle sleeve top is must.
- We are also loving this belle sleeve top. It comes in four different prints and is $32!
- Hands down, this tie front blouse is a favorite pick from the sale.
- How cute is this off-the-shoulder blouse? It is under $40 and perfect for date night.
- This velvet blouse is so chic!
- This silk top is perfect for when you want to wear your pajamas to work.
- Also love this off-the-shoulder top for under $30 and it comes in four different colors!
- This polka-dot jumpsuit is a must have and a steal for under $55!
- The perfect lace dress for a summer wedding.
- In love with this lace trimmed slip dress (under $35!).
- We are obsessed with the open back on this dress.
- Paige denim is one of our favorite brands, especially when they are on sale!
- Love this pair of high waisted skinny jeans for under $40!
- The perfect denim skirt.
- Obsessed with these girlfriend ripped jeans!
- The perfect pants for lazy mornings and they come in five different colors!
- You can never go wrong with a good pair of sweatpants.
- “Fries Before Guys“- love this sweatshirt!
- This is the coziest pajama set.
- A good sports bra is a must!
- These are some of the best running shorts and they are under $30!
- Love these slide loafers! They come in three colors and are under $60.
- If you have been eyeing the Tory Burch riding boots, now is the time to buy them!
- We want these suede boots in every color! They are such a great buy for fall.
- These red slides are perfect for date night!
- A must have: ankle wrap up flats! They come in four colors, are under $60 and so comfortable.
- Obsessed with these embroidered bee slides!
- These are the best boots for fall! We are thinking both colors are a must.
- This Madewell tote is a classic go-to.
- This bag is so chic and under $60!
- While this gorgeous bag is on the pricey side, it is totally worth the investment!
- The perfect work tote for under $45!
- How fun is this colorful tote (under $40)?